Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So Much To Be Thankful For

Scott and I have so much to be thankful for this season: the health of our parents and sweet Gramps Harry, the relationship and love we have with our siblings and their wives, the honor and luxury we have as Americans, and yummy food on Thanksgiving of course!

I am thankful for my handsome Scott. He helps me grow each day. His spirit, generosity, and motivation to become a better person are some of the many qualities I love about him most. I have no idea how I got so lucky.
We are thankful for our sweet Bernie. We honestly don't know what in the world we would do without him. He means the world to DSD and me. He brings so much joy to our lives.
Thanksgiving Eve some of my favorite OU young men stopped by our Clinton home to hang out. We had so much fun. I heart Alex, Sam, and Christopher!

Happy Thanksgiving 2010. We can't say it enough...we are blessed. Thank you gracious God for our family, friends, and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.