Monday, November 8, 2010

Scott's Spooktacular

Boo! Scott's birthday celebrations are always spooky. He was born on Halloween 34 years ago. We were able to have fun with sweet treats and OU football.
My parents and the Rother family were able to join us at the house before we headed to the tailgate and the game.

Bernie is crazy about Cait and Car. He says "Happy Birthday Dad!"
We headed up to Cait's dorm room to check out her decor. Scott had not seen her home. We miss Carley so much. We decided she should sit by us at the game since we spend so much time with Cait! We had Carley all to ourselves!
We hung out at the famous tailgate before watching boomer sooner football.

At halftime I went to meet my sweet friend, boss, and mentor on the field. We were able to have yet another successful Outstanding Senior Ceremony at halftime. Congrats!

Cheers to Scott on his fun SPOOKTACULAR birthday. I am truly a lucky girl. I loved planning and preparing his fun celebration. Happy birthday DSD...and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.