Monday, November 8, 2010

Michigan Moments

Scott spends 25% of his month in the great state of Michigan, it was exciting when we realized it would be perfect for me to see Belfor for myself. It worked out since I was in Nebraska and already two states north; it would be fun to head a little more north (then east) and visit him and the Belfor family. It was a true delight seeing the office and meeting magnificent people.
Ann Arbor is a cool college town. The architecture is much like the Cherokee Gothic style OU has. This was outside of their student union.
The Belfor office had an open house the night I arrived. The office was chic, sophisticated, and structured. It reminded me of what the google offices provide. With their open kitchens, lobbies, fireplaces, in house work out facility; it was abundant and appealing.

Who doesn't enjoy a variety? I couldn't help myself! Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper, Diet Mt. Dew, Diet Coke...oh my! These fun refrigerators were found throughout the building.
We went to an awesome Italian restaurant Meditarrianos on our second night. I had squash ravioli with pecan sauce finished with delicate creme brulee.
During the day I had adventures with Amy Roche (Scott's colleagues wife). She was able to come pick me up for some campus corner shopping. I went to the cutest boutiques including the Pink Pump, Poshh, and ate at a fun burger place. Amy is such an incredible mom. We went to pick up Payton and Quinn from school. I found out how active she is in the PTA. All the mom's were commenting and asking her questions about the walk-a-thon at school. She is such an inspiration. I was glad to spend time with her. I look forward to our vacation in May! Florida here we come. Cheers to Amy and her sweet family! And cheers to magic moments in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.