Sunday, August 1, 2010

Under the Tucson Sky












Even though I took years to create a blog, I have decided it will be perfectly fine to write about some highlights along the way (even though they aren't exactly recent). Scott and I stayed 5 days in Tucson, Arizona in March this past year. It was a great get-away. Scott was there for work, and I was there to relax. What an amazing city and resort. I was completely unaware of the sky in Arizona. If you have never checked it out...make it your SOMEDAY. Since it is a desert sky, and there are minimal lights from the city; star gazing is a prime hobby for residents. The largest laboratory of telescopes is housed in Arizona, and we were lucky enough to view planets like Saturn and other star clusters millions of light years away. It sounds nerdy, but we enjoyed every second. We also ate dinner at a ranch where we were able to ride horses. Mine was named Chief and Scott's was named Buddy. Most days were spent poolside and the nights were filled with great company. Cheers to the JW Marriot and wishing upon all those beautiful stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.