Monday, August 2, 2010

Bitty Bitty Bon Bon




I have had the same best friend since the first grade. I still remember bringing the Walt Disney Movie Aladdin soundtrack to Lindsay's house for her February birthday slumber party in the second grade. We stayed up all night choreographing to "Friend Like Me." I used to call her "Linny Minny Sinny Sue" well that lasted only a few years because it was too long. In high school I would call her "itty bitty tiny." Well Bitty just stuck. She is so small and cute! Now Scott calls her "Bitty Bitty Bon Bon" so sometimes she gets called "Bon Bon" around our home! We have seen each other at our very best and our not so good days. Regardless, we love one another for exactly who we are. That is all we could ever ask for in a friend. She is one of the best most gracious people I know. She is an awesome mom to Bennett and Caleb.

For some reason, when we get together, we love to bake. We both have a huge sweet tooth! This past Friday night we made some delicious goodies accompanied with chocolate milk...yummy! Her youngest son was there to help. Cheers to good treats and chocolate milk. Some things never change, and I hope they never will.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I love you. That is all :)
    All my love - Your Little

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry! I love my big sisters. Thanks for the amazing party and cake balls.
    Love,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.