Thursday, October 10, 2013

How Do You Spell Your Name?

 Izabelle, you are 2! Each day you have something new up your sleeve. Recently you learned how to spell your name I-Z-Z-Y. You also know the answers to "How old are you, what state do you live in, when is your birthday, and what are your parents names?"
 The truth is  you are exactly like me...even though you look just like your daddy. That is a great thing because your father is so handsome and I am always ready to have FUN.
 You sleep until 9:00 a.m. and love your chocolate milk in the morning! Followed by waffles. You are not really into eating. You have a few bites and let me know joyfully you are "all done!"
 We are working on potty training...but still have a ways to go. Therefore you wear size 5 diapers and wear size 2 clothes. You love to say your ABC's and sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
 You love to recite names throughout the day. You will ask "Where is Donna...huh?" I will tell you she's at work. You will then say "Donna is sleeping huh!" Then go on to the next person. You also say "Daddy loves me, Mommy loves me, Caitlin loves me, Carley loves me...who else?"
 You are the sweetest little girl. You always give hugs and kisses as we arrive and leave. And your manners are one of my favorite features about you! You always say "please" "thank you" and "bless you" if someone sneezes.
 You are crazy about Mickey Mouse. You love to color, play dolls, dress up, and spend endless hours outside riding your tricycle, jumping on your trampoline, or swinging.
 You still love for mommy to rock you goodnight. To be honest those are some of my favorite moments with you! You pray, chat, and best of all sing!
 You always make us laugh. You have such a beautiful spirit!
 Did I mention you LOVE Diet Coke? You will ask for it all the time. I wonder who taught you that?
 Your biggest love are DOGS.  You will follow and pet any dog you see. You will begin to pet them and say "Ah!"
We are so lucky to be  your parents Izzy. You have THE best heart. You are truly at your TERRIFIC 2's! Cheers to our sweet and sassy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.