Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Wicked Night

Recently my favorite musical rolled into town. It doesn't get much better than the story of what Oz was like prior to Dorothy's arrival. 
Two of my favorite girls joined me for a night of happiness. What a someday to celebrate with Cait and Car.
Sometimes we don't realize the truth behind the story. The friendship between Glinda and Elpheba is one of goodness. They bring out the best in one another. That's what these girls do for me.


I feel like everyday is one short day in the Emerald City. We are searching for the wizard in hopes of gaining possible missing talents. However, we realize once we dig deep, those attributes where there all along. It just takes friends to point them out. Good friends. Friends that help you seek heart, courage, and brains. 
I find that in my sweet bond with Cait and Car. What exceptional girls. I have been changed for good because of their everlasting goodness. Cheers to a fun night in the city! Not quite New York, but that's someday...soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.