Monday, March 14, 2011

Seinfeld Scene It

A couple of weeks ago we had a Pinecrest Fest at our home. We invited friends over to play Seinfeld Scene It. Scott and his friend Sam (pictured as Jerry above) have been fans of the show for years. We decided to make a fun evening of it.
 Everyone was encouraged to dress as their favorite character. Even though I didn't get a picture of everyone there (including Doug and Sara) I did my best to get some of the highlights.
 Scott and I wore t-shirts we bought in New York at the NBC studios store. Of course Scott would never wear this outside of the house. : )
 "No more soup for you!" This couple did an awesome job.
Cheers to Jerry and friends. We had a great night of food, laughter, and fun. Can't wait until our Disney Scene It party. Scott says it will have to be with my young nieces and nephews. He can't imagine our friends coming over in their favorite Disney characters...well I know Bernie would want to be "Tramp"  from Lady and the Tramp or "Lucky" from 101 Dalmatians. Maybe Someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.