Monday, October 22, 2012

Shiny Stars

 Izzy, friends are like shiny stars. They twinkle bright in your life. They make each day happier than the last. They literally will push you on your power wheel because you don't quite understand how to push the button.
Your good pals Harper and Owen are both great examples of the good friends you have made. You love sharing their toys. But your favorite aren't their fancy power toys. I am sorry to say Cinderella, the toy you go to every time is their play vacuum and broom! 


 Mommy also brings you to a fun play group on Monday and Fridays. As you can see below you always liked to be dressed for the occasion!

Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are! I hope you always have special friendships and you are a GREAT friend to those who love you and need to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.