Monday, October 22, 2012

Fit For a Queen

 Happy Homecoming! Recently we went back to my hometown to watch our sweet Carley have a day fit for a queen. She was one of the young women chosen to be on homecoming court. It was such a special day. We wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Tingie and Grandpa Bob got Izzy a Little Tornado cheer uniform (just like Car's). We went to the parade to watch Carley wave as she rode on a convertible headed down Main Street. I will never forget Caitlin and her waving at me when it was my turn 10 years ago! What a fun afternoon and evening in our tiny town of Clinton. Carley you are our queen! We adore you. Congrats on such a special year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.