Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh Happy Day

What makes a day great? How about spending 24 hours with Lauren! My sweet friend from Houston came down a few weeks ago. I look forward to September each year because I know her annual trip is coming around the corner. We had the best time. Now we have even more to chat about since we have "mom" stories. I know Lauren is the type of friend who will be in my life always. Making days GREAT. 
 What makes a day great? How about being with two of your favorite friends while meeting Giulana Ransic.
 
 
What makes a great day? How about a Caribbean sunset in Cancun for your 30th birthday present.

 


 With your sweet husband.
What makes a day great? Seeing your sweet little one make a "fishy face" at the park. 

A great day might include doing a fun Oklahoma E! news correspondence for Giulana and Ryan Seacrest. 

 A great day includes coming up with fun topics when meeting Mrs Ransic. "I have decided why you should have me as your Oklahoma corespondent..."

A great day ALWAYS includes knowing God is good all the time....and an awesome day remains...and all the time he is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.