Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Last Supper


When will the last time Scott and I will eat dinner just us two? When is the next time we will head to the movies without hiring a babysitter? When is the next time we will hop in the car and run errands, head to church, bring Bernie to the park, or go to the store...just the two of us? We started really zoning in on the idea we are getting to the end of our days as just a couple. We are about to add one of the most precious gifts in our lives. She is going to add more joy and love than we can ever imagine. We have had the most beautiful time together since winter of 2003. We were friends for years and started dating offically in 2004. After dating for 3 years, being engaged for 1, and married for 3...we decided it was the perfect time to  add to our family. We packed in more vacations than we can count, more movie dates than we can remember, and lots of one on one time with each other. We look forward to what is to come, but cherish these last few days with one another. I love you DSD...you have been the PERFECT friend, mentor, husband, and love of my life. You continue to make me a better person each day. The way you treat others is something I admire each day. I continue to pray for our marriage and that we continue to put each other SECOND...God first, one another second, and Izzy (and Bernie) close behind. Cheers to our lives together and here is to becoming  "mom and dad" soon. We always wanted to be parents...SOMEDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.