Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kamp Kari


Kamp Kari has been a tradition since I have been a Junior in college. Each summer two of our favorite girls head to Norman for a weekend of fun. We had to stay true to tradition and invite our sweet friends Caitlin and Carley to spend time with us. The weekend wouldn't go without watching Harry Potter (The Deathly Hallows I) the night before we made our grand debut at the Warren to watch the conclusion part II. We got tickets to see  the movie in 3D...and it was well worth the wait. Too many funny things happened to write them all down, however, we were captivated by the enthusiasm of the wardrobe choices by guests. Even people in their 40's jumped at the chance to put on their Hogwarts shirts.
We had so much fun! We even played virtual golf, ate amazing steak at The Ranch, ate lots of brownies, and spent time at church. WOW! What a fun weekend. We love Cait and  Car and can't wait to include Iz next year! Cheers to two of our absolute favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.