Friday, June 24, 2011

Pregnant In Heels

I never realized how addicted to baby shows I would get once I was expecting our baby. Now I can't get enough of "One Born Every Minute" "A Baby Story" "Bringing Home Baby" and more. However, the show that I can't get enough of has been "Pregnant In Heels" featuring maternity expert Rosie Pope.

I would talk and talk about each episode in the office. Poor Becky and Kaleigh had to listen to me go on and on about these New York elite women who hire Rosie for all sorts of maternity projects.

Kaleigh (one of my favorite people in the world) just got back from a duo vacation to New York and Bermuda.The first week she saw the city that never sleeps then left on a 7 day Bermuda vacation from an NY port. When she was visiting the upper east side, she so happened to run into Rosie Pope's store. She went inside and bought me my all time favorite piece of clothing...a white Rosie Pope shirt accompanied with a bag. I flipped out when she brought it my way earlier Friday.

I'm obsessed with Rosie. I read her blog and "morning coffee with Rosie" quite often. Maybe I'll meet her SOMEDAY! Cheers to Kaleigh and her thoughtfulness. I can't get over the Pope shirt. I will treasure it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.