Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Wedding Bliss

Every summer has its fair share of wedding celebrations. I love weddings! This year we have been looking forward to Julie and Chan's nuptials! Sara's sister, Julie got married to Chan right here in Norman. The wedding ceremony was wonderful. Then we headed to the OU football stadium suites to celebrate.
Here is Scott and I in front of a large window overlooking the stadium. It was such an awesome venue.
Doug and Dad enjoying some bubbly.
 My mom always looks so stunning. Love the necklace MAJ!
 Here is our fun picture with the beautiful bride. I love this picture of Sara. It is what I call a "Shannon Ho" moment. The bridesmaid dresses were all different shades of blue. The guys all wore Jack Purcell's to accompany their suits. It was precious!
I've always thought Scott looked similar to Bob Stoops. He can talk exactly like him too. I couldn't resist this moment right before we hopped on the elevator to head home. Once, Scott saw Bob and his wife at a restaurant here in Norman. His wife said, "Oh my goodness Bobby...you two look so much alike." So basically I'm married to Bob Stoops! : )

Cheers to Chan and Julie! We were delighted to celebrate with you. Your wedding was gorgeous. Here is to a lifelong journey of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.