Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dates With Dad

Izzy your daddy is so special. He truly believes in your relationship. His hope is that your father/daughter relationship is always special. He adores you and looks to spend time with you every chance he gets. He sends me pictures of what you all are doing sometimes. He is so much cooler than mom. He lets you hold Bernie's leash (mommy won't let you because it is a safety violation in her mind). And you like to listen to music and dance!
In fact, mommy has to be home late some nights from work. That's okay! Your dad and you go on "Daddy/Daughter" dates. You know what? You guys never tell me what you did. It is a secret between the two of you! How fun! You two are the MOST special people in mommy's life. I adore you both.

My dad (your grandpa Bob) would take me on special trips too! Hiking, fishing, swimming....he is the most amazing father. We have a very wonderful relationship. So do you and your dad!

Cheers to father/daughter time and hoping SOMEDAY you will share with mommy what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.