Friday, March 23, 2012

Sophie is My BFF

Before you have your sweet child, mom's from all over offer advice. Whether it's, "listen to everything your doctor says," to "let you baby sleep on its tummy" to "enjoy every minute." All advice is appreciated. The best advice we received and 4 giraffe's later, we were introduced to our best friend SOPHIE. Sophie is our giraffe that is a French toy from the 1930's that hasn't changed through the years. We have loved her. Izzy has one for on-the-go, another for at home, and 2 on stand by. Mommies always said, "do you have a Sophie yet, if not get one!" Glad we listened. She feels like part of the family to be honest. "Izzy you are not smiling, would you like to hold Sophie...here Sophie will make you feel better."

Cheers to Sophie the giraffe for making our lives so pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.