Friday, March 9, 2012

Hey Da Da Da Come And Get Me


After 40 weeks of pregnancy and months of little sleep...what does this angel decide to say first? That's right...not only does she look just like him, but has to talk about him all day too! "Da da" is Izzy's first word!

It happened last Monday when I was at a meeting. I was holding her on my lap and noticed her whispering over and over. It sounded just like "da da."

After her sound rehearsal Monday, she was ready for the big debut Tuesday afternoon. With one deep breath she fianlly belted out what she practiced all day "da da." Now she can't quit saying it. In fact it sounds exactly like "I love da da." It couldn't be any sweeter. The best part is...she will look straight into her baby monitor and utter those 4 little words...and Scott goes wild!

I know I keep saying "our favorite thing is..." okay I give up, every thing Izabelle does is our "favorite." What truly makes us laugh is when she looks straight into her monitor. "Hey guys, I know you are watching me! Now come and get me...and heat up some milky too." We laugh so hard. She literally knows we are spying on her.

We all love da da! Cheers to your first word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.