Friday, March 9, 2012

Play Time

Since sweet Izzy J is at home she is only surrounded by adults and of course Bernie. We have been really focusing on getting her around other people and kids this past month. 

She absolutely loves babies. She literally tries to reach out and touch their hands. She also is captivated watching them play. Not to mention, our little girl learned how to sit up by herself! I think she wanted to since baby William already caught on.

The best part about hanging out with other kids and families is learning. I am full of questions for the mom's and dad's. It eases my overall sense of "am I doing this correctly." The first few months Izzy was born it was so hard to leave the house. Now that we have the hang of it, we are meeting at least one family a week to say "hi." We saw baby Luke (who is only 1 month younger than Izzy) and baby William (who is 15 days older than her) and Trip (who is 2). We had fun playing with toys, giggling, and of course eating.

Thank you Sarah and Allison for all the shared tips. I am one of those mom's who likes to hear what other family's are doing. Thanks to them we now have a play ball and key ring. We can't wait to meet even more friends soon. We love going to the zoo with Bennett and Caleb, playing puzzles with Harper and Owen, and look forward to seeing them and more pals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.