Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Popcorn and Pinterest



It wouldn't be Christmas break without the Rother girls coming to town. Cait and Car always make a normal ho-hum weekend into a spectacular one! A couple weeks ago the girls came for shopping, eating, and lounging. We even went to the movies with Scott! Before we watched War Horse we decided to go visit our virtual lives on the world wide web and find a fun recipe to make.

Carley and I have LOVE a new site/application called Pinterest. It is basically the best invention to date. I feel organized and creative after/before/during my browsing on this site.

We came upon a popcorn-snack that we had to try for ourselves. We popped popcorn, melted white chocolate, poured it on top of the warm popcorn, stirred, then added a bag of M&M's. Tell me that doesn't sound yummy. We snuck it in Cait's MK bag (there was plenty of room...I love that bag) and ate it in the movies.

What a great weekend with C&C. We love those girls so much. Izzy enjoyed her first adventure with them too. Cheers to you and having our "someday we will include IJD on our girls weekend....someday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.