Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle

This past weekend I celebrated my birthday. I am happy to admit, it was one of the best yet. Birthdays have always seemed magical to me. There is something special and surreal about hearing from all your loved ones throughout the day. It reminds me each year how extremely thoughtful friends and family are.
We started the morning off at Ozzie's Diner. Cait, Scott, and I celebrated with chocolate milk, pankcakes, and hashbrowns. It was yummy. Brunch was followed by a mani/pedi party.

Our sweet friends Al and Billy had their wedding on Saturday evening. If anyone knows me well, they know I love weddings. It was the perfect way to celebrate. A band, dj, and cake..oh my! What perfect presents. We danced the night away not to mention Bitty and my own dance party to Justin Beiber "You Smile, I Smile."
My sweet parents came up for the fabulous occasion. What a fun weekend at the Waterford.
God is gracious and kind. He has blessed me immensaly in these 28 exceptional years. He has brought people in and out of my life that have inspired, loved, and help shape me into who I am. There have been many life lessons, self portrayls, and happy moments in these twenty something years. The best, most special of them all...have been the somedays I have shared with my family, friends, OU collegues, and students. I look forward to many more days to come and birthdays to celebrate. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, why haven't I bought that Justin Beiber cd yet? ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.