Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes














Every girl imagines their wedding day, but this girl couldn't wait to plan each detail during our wedding season. I still miss planning and preparing for May 31st, 2008. It was one of the best days of my life (and Scott's). This particular "someday" will live in my heart always. Some details...our overall theme were our initials "S & K." I have a major sweet tooth, so what better way to thank our guest for coming than a candy bar...with our colors, blue, chocolate brown, white, and creams. Mini milk shakes also made an appearance. Scott and my favorite part of the evening was our "wedding wall." Each married guest were asked to mail in a photo of their special day to appear on a wall at our wedding to display. To our surpise, our special day was named Brides Of Oklahoma's Spring Wedding Winner. Our story can be found in their second edition. Perfect weather, great hometown venue, handsome groom, supportive parents, and God's grace...what a day! (Photos by the fabulous Shannon Ho visit her website shannonho.com) http://shannonho.com/blog/2008/kari-scott/

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I hate that I missed it! Luckily, Shannon Ho was able to capture such fabulous pictures so I could feel like I was there :)

    So happy you have decided to join the blog world and I look forward to reading about you, Scott and Bernie!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.