Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And Then There Were Three...


"And what do you want for Christmas little girl?" Santa asked the young child. "A puppy!" She exclaimed. I only wished for a dog every Christmas for 24 years! As my mom always says, "Good things come to those who wait." Bernard Dawkins came into our lives when he was only 6 weeks old. Scott found him at work in South OKC on a Friday afternoon. By Sunday his name was Bernie. He has brought so much joy into our lives. I wanted a dog...someday!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.