Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Viva


Each year around our anniversary Scott and I take a trip to celebrate our special season. This year what better time to head to the land of splendor...Las Vegas.

We stayed at the Bellagio and loved it. We headed down to the pool each day. Found an umbrella, settled into a great book, and a yummy Bellini!
Our favorite morning was breakfast in bed. Waffles, eggs, the works! Who could resist Paris in the background (where we stayed our last visit).
One night we hit up a great comedy act at Brad Garrett's House of Comedy. Should I mention how yummy the gourmet popcorn was. This night was followed by a dueling piano bar at New York, New York.


So Garth Brooks was by far the highlight of our trip. He was absolutely amazing. Trisha Yearwood surprised everyone and sang a couple of duets with him. I will forever be thankful that we did this!

The show "O" was also a highlight. What talent!

The trip was very special. It was our first time without Izzy J. However, it was great couple time. I love you DSD. I know I tell you each day, but you make me a BETTER person.

Cheers to 4 years! We have a lifetime to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.