Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jingle All The Way

 Oh...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Izzy has been festive recently getting ready for Christmas day. She joined us out our annual office outing.
 You know what "they" say (who is they anyway). It is known to be true...do what you love; what you are passionate about. It couldn't be further from the truth. I really enjoy what I do, but more importantly the people I get to be with each day. We work awesome as a team!
 The students and staff  I work with are truly the lights of my life. I am in great company! They are inspirational leaders, friends, and hard workers. We laugh each day! Even though we are sometimes swamped we never forget how lucky we are to work at such a great institution.
 Our newest team member is Ms Ashley. She has been a wonderful addition to the LD&V family. Bria (on the far right) and I have worked together since her freshman year. What will I do without her come May?

Do what you love...and love what you do! It is God's grace I get to work and be a mom...and a wife! I am thankful for His plan. And cheers to a successful office outing including dropping off toys at the Children's Hospital, Nonna's, Target 15 for 15, and the Barker Bungalow. Cheers to a wonderful boss...students I love...and a magical place to call home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.