Monday, October 18, 2010

Young Life

Our sweet friends Casey and Kristen invited us to a dinner last Thursday night in Norman. We learned about a program called Young Life. WOW! It is truly remarkable how dedicated and successful this program is. They touch lives beginning at the middle school level all through college ministries.
Here's the whole gang after dinner, comedy, and panels. It was such a remarkable event.
Sweet Kristen and our friend Tati. She married one of my closest guy friends since high school (pictured below). They are our fun neighbors!
Proctor is pictured above with my handsome husband. He means so much to Scott and I. We are blessed by their friendship. Thanks KP and Casey for a night of great fun and faithful fellowship.
As we were leaving Scott grabbed my hand and paused. He was shocked to see "THE" Jami Smith walk right in front of us. Jami is a famous worship leader with multiple CD's available. We were honored to talk to her. She was so kind and wonderful. You should check her out at www.jamismith.com. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dreams really do come true. I have shared many days with the love of my life, Scott. We met in the winter of 2003 and married in the spring of 2008. We welcomed our sweet bundle of joy to the world August 2011. Izabelle has been a true blessing from our Father. We also have a furry pal named Bernie. I love my family and couldn't be more thankful for friends. My hope is that our blog will help share our days with the ones we love.